GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Finishing Up the AYOS Review Parade


Did you see the parade yesterday?
I have a few more bloggers who did a Schnibbles recap on their blogs....

First from Stella Bella...


Here is a picture of beautiful Gretchen's X Rated Schnibbles quilt.

You can see more of what she shared on her blog.

And did you see Jennifer's AYOS collection yet?
I am sure you will enjoy it!


Here is another sweet X Rated Scnibbles quilt made by Susan (no blog)!

I love looking back and seeing what everyone has made... I hope you have
enjoyed it too. 


I am so excited to be started on the next AYOS project...
Whit! I will be posting on Instagram too... just type in Pink Pincushion.

I will be working on updating my sidebar tomorrow... so if you are
planning on being in Another Year of Schnibbles and a Little Bit More
please let me know and I can add your name on the list!

I will be back tomorrow with a couple of cute parade prizes!




17 friends stopped by to chat:

Gretchen said...

I'll definitely be joining in :)

Judy said...

Sinta, I really enjoyed looking back at everyone's Schnibbles parade. And yes I will be joining in this year, too!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Sinta, is Sherri doing the rest of our parades? I was watching today to see if she was going to have mine in hers.....

I cut my Whit geese units out today and have been sewing those little babies up.....

Peggy in NJ

Jackie at Adirondack Urban said...

Hi Sinta, I didn't do a recap blog post but I will be joining in again this year. Hopefully I'll make it through the whole year this time around! Can't wait to get started!

JoAnne said...

I really appreciated you sharing both of these posts. I enjoy seeing everyone's quilts! I can't wait to get started on Whit, too!

Dot said...

Count me in just ordered my pattern
Dorothy

Jeanna said...

I won't be joining but I will certainly be following the parade. I love seeing everyone's finishes.

Thanks for hosting...not only for the participants but for those of us on the sidelines :)

Gerri said...

Count me in, Sinta. It may not be every month, but I'll do my best. Thanks!

Michele said...

Please count me in Sinta :-) I'm looking forward to it! The summer parade was a fun one!

antique quilter said...

I will be joining in this year, Luckily I already have the Whit pattern, I love her new little bites quilts, thanks for organizing this again this year
Kathie

Polly said...

Count me in again, Sinta! Thank you for all your hard work to keep this fun group going!! You ROCK!

Sherry said...

I ordered the two patterns you mentioned in your last post and hope to get started very soon. I did not get around to posting a parade of my schnibbles on my blog but maybe I can do that soon, it would be nice to look back at what I did accomplish. Thanks for the inspiration.

Dee said...

I just ordered the 2 patterns today and I've already picked out my fabric for Whit. I'm excited to get started as soon as they arrive so definitely count me in for this year.

kristie said...

I see my friend Gretchen doing them and would love to join this year

Jennie in GA said...

Will post here, too, just to be sure....count me in. Just ordered my patterns.

The Queen Bee said...

I have been following AYOS for a couple years and think I'll jump in this year. I ordered the 2 patterns (plus one from last year) along with some 'must have' fabric. Once the pattern arrives, I will get busy.

Pam
pgormsby@aol.com

dream quilt create said...

Add me, I'm really excited to join! I have my patterns, and I'm working on Whit :)