GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Friday, November 14, 2014

My New Favorite Book for Baby Projects

I'm still catching up on things.
I wanted to do a little book review for Martingale Publishers.

This book is so adorable!
Baby Says Sew by Rebecca Danger...
who is currently expecting her third child!
She has already published a knitting for children book 
and now has come up with a whole nursery of ideas!

I am already a grandma but there are two more little ones coming our way
early spring! Yeah!

This book would be fantastic for a new mom but super useful
for a grandma or anyone who has little tadpoles in their lives!


(photos by Brent Kane for Martingale)


Baby Says Sew is like an A-Z book covering just about everything for
the nursery...
from play toys, softies to basic wearables and even bedding and
each project is really cute!



This is the only book I need for
the future grand babies! 


These little squares are great for grabbing but as
Evie got bigger they made it easier for her to play catch...
who would have thought?


Okay, I am sure that the stacking turtles
are just going to be for me...
but I will share... promise.



A mom just can't have enough sheets. 
Seriously. Babies stay in these cribs through
toddler... and then they get converted into youth beds.
Sheets... easy enough to make and much cuter than store bought, right?



This is the first project I intend to make from the Baby Says Sew book.


Very little sewing experience is needed for many patterns.

The projects are very versatile  for at home or
 on the go! 
There is a pattern for 
a baby carrier, sleep sack, diaper-change bag, and toys.
Actually... now that I think about it... it would be a great gift for 
an expecting mom!

Okay, like I said... I am still trying to catch up with myself, so
this book was already released last month. 
The good news is that you can find it at Martingales or at Amazon!

Have a good weekend!

5 friends stopped by to chat:

Kris said...

Cute book! Do you have an announcement?

Thimbleanna said...

Looks like a cute book. Now, if my children would just reproduce LOL.

Sherrill said...

Lotta cute things goin' on there. I LOVE the lambies!!

Auntie Pami said...

A new baby?

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sinta! sigh...now there is another book to add to my ever growing list. ;-) but it sure looks like fun! LOL