GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, December 11, 2014

Traditional Quilts... Fresh Fabrics!

Today I am doing a little Vintage Vibe quilt book review.


Have you been to your LQS and had a chance to look through 
the new book by Amber Johnson?
It's called Vintage Vibe!
There was a blog book tour recently... you might have seen her book
on one of your favorite blogs! 


It is jammed packed with 14 adorable, 
wonderful projects! 
The book also includes lots of diagrams... which I love in patterns.


I can't find one I don't absolutely love!
Have you been over to Amber's blog lately?
It's called Gigi's Thimble.

I love this little one!

Playing Favorites quilt
Okay, I seriously love this one too!!!



Here is the cover of the book.
Dresdens... my all-time favorite block!

But wait there's more!

She has a little video over at Martingale Publishers blog that you might like.
Amber is showing tips on how to pick fabrics.

Scrap Jars quilt

 Cute!



So, if you are mapping out what your next quilt is going to be...
start here with Amber's book. 

(photos by Brent Kane)


You can go here to see the list for the blog book tour...
but better yet... just go get a copy of your own at
Martingale or at Amazon!!!


4 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

This book is on my amazon wishlist and I hope for a amazon gift card for xmas:-))

Needled Mom said...

It looks like a great book. I love the photography too.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I see a couple I like myself. Adding Amber's book to my after Christmas shopping. Thanks for doing a little review. :)

Michele said...

Oh my gosh these are great! Thanks for the review!!