GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, May 21, 2015

Coming and Going


    


This quilt recently came back to me from the Intrepid Thread in Milpitas CA.
I had made it as a shop sample for them last year. 
It's fun to have it back... for a short while.
My plan is to gift it as a graduation present to someone.




I t had rained after I finished putting this Vintage Tulips quilt
together... and then I forgot to take a photo of it completed!
So here it is... getting ready to be handed off to the quilter!

Camille has a sweet mini version of this pattern also...
maybe it should be next on my list!
Mini-Tulips-cover-web

Maybe pillow shams??? Or just a couple of pillows?
Hmmm.




This is another one that is going to be going to my LAQ.
Sail Away by Fig Tree and Co. It was a fun quilt to make...
I am tempted to give this one to my sister for her vacation home
in Pacific Grove CA. I go there periodically so I would be able to visit it!
SouthernFabric.com, Mini Sail Away, Sewing Pattern, Fig Tree Quilts, FT997

There is a cute mini version available for this pattern too!
Have you made one?

1 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

Beautiful quilts! And cute kitty:-)