GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Look Who Came To Play!

Over the holiday weekend... 
we had a sleepover and lots of time to play!
First we had a picnic...


Later, Evie even helped me press the new Farmgirl Vintage

blocks!






I got caught up with last weeks blocks and
also made this weeks two blocks. 
I feel better now!
I have been wanting to make those little canning jars..
but just wouldn't let myself skip ahead. I am glad I waited now.


I also got caught up on my wedges and my circles for
Crop Circles (pattern by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.)


I was even able to start making them into blocks!


This morning I prepared a few more blocks.
I think I will be able to do a few each morning this week and
get near the finishing point! Nicole at Sister's Choice has left
me in the dust! She made all of her Circles already!

But fortunately, Cathy is playing along and making Crop Circles also...
she made her wedges...

Aren't her fabrics so cute???
I am glad she is playing along! She nearly gave up when her first selection of
fabrics wouldn't play nicely! It looks like she recovered well from her frustration and is
making good progress now!

Displaying CIMG4632.JPG

Hildy is play along as well... but with a Jen Kingwell pattern!





7 friends stopped by to chat:

Kris said...

Evie is getting so big!!
Love your Farm Girl,blocks. I am so enjoying it!!
XO Kris

Helen L said...

You've been busy: your blocks look great! And Evie is so cute!! I'll bet that was the best part of your weekend!! :-) Hugs, H

Hildy said...

Evie is the sweetest! Love your blocks the finished quilt will be gorgous:-)

gailss said...

What a great helper you had over the weekend and bet she was a great help. The circles are coming along quite nicely and love your choices in fabric....looking very nice. Might check out the pattern to see if anything I could do...;)))

Needled Mom said...

There is nothing like having a little helper in the sewing room.....and such a cute one too!

Those circle blocks are so pretty.

Nicole said...

You are coming along beautifully with your Crop Circles blocks! I am taking a couple of days break from mine. I will start on that pieced border pretty soon. Isn't hanging out with a grand child just the most fun in the world? That is truly my favorite thing to do.

Béa said...

I just started my Jen Kingwell pattern to sewalong with you XXX