GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, May 18, 2015

Step One, Step Two


My wedges for Crop Circles are made.
That is step one... done!

I even stitched a quarter inch from the top to 
give me my line to press over (for the applique part)...
that will be step two.


Pressed open the seams on this project...
just because it's the best way to make it look it's best!


This is the backside of my favorite fabric combination
(well, for today anyway)

Have you decided to play along with Nicole at Sister's Choice and me?
If you have started Crop Circles or are using another pattern to play along
just let us know... send a link to your post and we will share it!

6 friends stopped by to chat:

Carol said...

You got your crop circles done so fast, good for you. They look marvelous.

Darlene said...

I'm enjoying watching your progress, Sinta. It's going to be a beautiful quilt.

paulette said...

SEW pretty and fresh!!!

Hildy said...

Love your circles! Still working on my GT&SB quilt and there's still a lot of sewing and appliqué ahead of me. But I really LOVE this quilt so far:-)

Jeanne said...

Love the fabrics used for your circles! Will be watching your progress with delight!

Cheryl said...

Your pickle dishes are very cute, I love the fabrics