GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Midweek Mosaic: Hiding From the Summer Heat


I am staying with a garden theme for this mosaic.
Last week was watering cans... such a fun yet functional item!
This time I am transporting myself to a restful spot...
safe from intrusion. The only company would be a glass of lemonade and 
a hard bound book to enjoy.
No heat, no humidity... just a perfect temperature accompanied 
by a gentle breeze.

Okay,
you 
can
 come
 too!

5 friends stopped by to chat:

Needled Mom said...

It all looks so calm and peaceful. Enjoy the pleasant weather.

Jeanna said...

Just beautiful. Thanks for allowing us to come along.

Jennifer Gwyn said...

Looks lovely. I break a sweat walking to my car from my back door. Come on Fall!

Hildy said...

Thanks, I would love to come:-)

gailss said...

Love it and would be a great place to just sit and ponder....;)